Manufactured Home and Foundation Certifications


In many instances, your lending institution may require a Structural Engineer to verify the foundation of your structure is sound. Inspection Connection has teamed up with Foundation Certifications to offer this service should the need arise. Just click the link below to place an order and obtain pricing for this certification. Don't forget to mention that you arrived at their site via your connection with Inspection Connection in order to get the best pricing and service available.

Manufactured Home Foundation Certifications

Foundation Certifications The requirements for government guaranteed loans on manufactured housing changed to include a permanent foundation. It is required that foundations be certified by a licensed professional engineer to be in compliance with HUD-7584 (Permanent Foundation Guide for Manufactured Housing). This applies to FHA and VA loans.

As a result, many private lenders offering conventional loans have added this as a requirement for their loans. We have partnered with the engineers at Foundation Certifications to provide these certificates. The process takes approximately 3-5 days with rush service available. Ordering a Foundation Certification is easy. Please contact us, then simply complete our online order form at and our team will immediately go to work for you.